This is my LIFE.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you for coming here and reading this. I think that the best way to know me is by meeting my family. They are the witnesses of my love and passion for photography.
I have always believed that a photographer should be a good person and human being first in order to become a good photographer. I am happily married to the love of my life Michelle (18 years as a together, and I am also the father and #1 fan of Mateo, my very fun 7 year ol, and another one thats on the way. They are my fuel and inspiration, and are always by my side, so don´t be surprised if you ever see my son sitting next to me while working on a session.
My style is bold, cinematic, nostalgic and very emotional. I like to think your wedding its like a Movie,i do love to capture the essence of the couples in a natural and relaxed way, without false and boring poses.
If you are looking for something PERSONAL and full of emotional, my style is for you.
I prefer to capture the stories of couples that match my vision, who´ll enjoy their wedding day to the fullest, who love to celebrate and have fun, and who think about their wedding photos as a visual legacy of their life. I am looking for couples who´ll trust their photographer.
Im a Destination Wedding Photographer from all over the world.
I am a very LUCKY person because my passion let me to travel and meet amazing people and places.
No matter the places what matters are the people and their STORIES.
- Best of the Best Wedding Photographers of the World by Junebug 2015 - 2017
- TOP 10 ISPWP 2014 -2016
- Published on Cosmopolitan Magazine, Vogue, Huffington post, Daily Mail UK, Grace Ormode Wedding Style Magazine, Canon, Looks like film Blog,
- TOP 1 Best Mexican Wedding Photographer in My WED 2014, 2015 & 2016
- TOP 10 Best Wedding Photographers in the World in My Wed 2014 - 2015
- The Best of the Best destination Wedding Photographers in the World by Junebug 2015
- Destination Photographer in Dubai, Madrid, Liverpool, Valencia, Athens, Punta del Este, Dublin, Berlín, México...